Showing all 19 results
Home made Floor and Multipurpose Cleaner (500 ml)₹ 150
100% Chemical free natural floor, car and face wash, truly multipurpose.
Home-Made All Natural Foot Cream – 50 gm₹ 140
100% Natural and Preservative Free Foot Cream. Helps in healing dry and cracked heels.
Home-Made All Natural Lip Balm – 10 grm₹ 150
100% Natural and Preservative Free Lip Balm. Helps heal cracked lips and retains moisture.
Home-Made Balasiddha Oil – 500ml₹ 1,390
Home made herbal oil for babies, adults for overall health benefits.
Home-Made Herbals Balamrit₹ 1,270
Balamrit is a traditional mixture of certain herbs which are used and given for 3 years to child to improve his immunity.
Home-Made herbals Milk Masala₹ 1,470
Milk mix improve immunity, it is helpful in menstrual cramps, Post Menstrual syndromes, Diahoerrea, Worms, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome along with Multi-Vitamin Deficiency, Insomnia, and Appetizers etc.
Home-Made High Energy Breakfast₹ 180
A traditional recipe with nutritional benefits which is very much essential for women in all ages. This is an organic nutritional mixture made out of sprouted Methi (Fenugreek) , women’s Rice, Wheat, sprouted Green gram and Whole Urad dal.
Home-Made Indigo Natural Hair dye (100 gm)₹ 200
Natural way to color your hair.
Home-Made Natural Grease, Grime and Kitchen Dirt Cleaner (500 gms)₹ 200
100% Natural cleaner for greasy, oil-clinged chimney plates, stove-tops and oil cans.
Home-Made Shikakai Powder (500 gm) (Natural Lathering)₹ 365
Easy to wash, Produce lather in order to remove the oil and clean the scalp, Helps to have healthy, smooth and shiny hair. Naturally conditions the hair.
Home-Made Shikakai Powder with 14 Herbs (500 gm)₹ 440
Natural way of washing our hair. Helps to treat dandruff. Improves hair texture. Prevents hair loss.
Home-Made Traditional Kaajal / Kan Mai – 10 grm₹ 190
100% natural, preservative free, traditionally prepared Kaajal/Kan Mai
Home-Made Ubtan For Babies (500 gm)₹ 360
Helps to remove unwanted hair Improves the complexion. Safe to use for kids.
Homemade Beeswax Leather Polish and Conditioner – (70 gm)₹ 190
100% Natural. No ammonia. No mineral oil. No paraffin wax or other toxic petroleum ingredients.
Homemade Body Cream (50 grms)₹ 265
100% Natural and Preservative Free Moisturizer and Body Cream
Natural Hand-made Bio-liquid Laundry wash (500 ml)₹ 200
Product description : Modern detergents are most often filled with chemicals which is harmful for skin and environment. The classic example in these recent times is the frothing of lakes in Bengaluru. The excessive use of chemicals used in the home care products is the cause. Let us do our part in conserving our environment by switching to natural and sustainable products.
This hand-made, chemical-free laundry liquid is made from Citrus extracts and nature’s fruit called Soapnut which has been used by our ancestors for cleaning purpose.
● Soapnuts have low sudsing, hence they produce very less foam which in turn reduces water consumption
● As it is hypoallergenic, it is very gentle on the skin and the fabric. Retains the shine and colour.
● Saves dry cleaning costs on silk and woolen wears.
● Ideal for washing baby clothes and cloth diapers.
● Very safe for the environment and skin-friendly.
● Free from artifical fragrance, lathering agents such SLES and bleaching chemicals.
● Naturally anti-septic and anti-microbial. Maintains hygiene.
- Directions for use:
1. Machine wash
● For 5-6kgs, use 40-80ml depending on the hardness of the water.
● For best results, use hot cycles or pre-soak the clothes.Using the washing machine in the noon time helps too as the water is heated in the pipes.
2. Bucket wash
● Pour the liquid into the bucket and open the tap to work up a rich lather.
● Soak clothes for 30mins and wash as usual
- 3. Other uses : Can be used as a handwash or toilet cleaners.
For using it as handwash, pour the liquid into an empty hand-wash bottle, add few drops of
essential oil of your choice and use.
- PLEASE SHAKE THE BOTTLE FOR EVERY USE
- STORE THE BOTTLE IN DARK PLACE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE
- Directions for use:
Pure Epsom Bath and Foot Soak Salts (120 gm)₹ 240
Ingredients: Pure Epsom Salt, Rock Salt, and Lavender Essential Oil.
Description: Epsom salts are formed from a pure mineral compound containing magnesium and sulphate that have healing properties, and these minerals are readily absorbed by the body in the soaking therapy.
- These salts have been used for centuries to treat muscle aches, cleanse the skin, relieve foot aches, sore legs, smelly feet, and treat insomnia also.
- It’s a natural anti-inflammatory agent and a muscle relaxant.
- Rock Salt removes negative energy.
- Lavender oil is one of the most popularly used oils in aromatherapy. It has a calming and uplifting aroma. It has anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and anti-depressant properties. It helps to relieve stress and anxiety.
- No hidden chemicals or toxic additives used.
- Directions to use:
For a relaxing soak: Add two cups of Epsom Salt to a warm bath.
- For relieving aching, sore feet, and smelly feet: Add 2-4 spoons of Epsom Salt to a bucket of warm water and soak your legs.
- For relieving backache: Mix 1 – 2 spoons of Epsom Salt in water to form a paste for application.
- Soak or apply for at least 15 – 20 minutes.
Note: You should not take Epsom salt baths if you are pregnant, have exposed cuts or burns on your skin, or severely dehydrated. NOT RECOMMENDED for people who suffer from cardiovascular disease and have high or low blood pressure.
Showing all 19 results