Showing all 8 results
Barnyard Millet- 1 kg (குதிரைவாலி | झंगोरा | കവഡപുല്ല് | ಊದಲು | ఊదలు | ఖొదిసమ | ਸਵਾਂਕਜੀ | শ্যামা)₹ 120 – ₹ 648
- Helps cleansing liver and gall bladder.
- Helps controls diabetics. Low Glycemic index, helps control Blood sugar levels and improve heart
- Rich in Iron, Calcium, Phosphorous, Fiber.
- Rich in Vitamin B6.
- Good for Heart Related problems, Anaemic, Menstrual Disorder.
For recipes please click on http://swarnaprashana.org/?s=Barnyard+Millet
Finger Millet – 1 kg (ராகி |கேழ்வரகு | नाचनी | मंडुआ |मंदिक | मारवाह | പഞ്ഞ പുല്ല് | ರಾಗಿ | ఋఅగుల | ఋఅగి | ఛొది | नागली | नाचणी | ਮੰਧੁਕਾ | ਮੰਢਾਲ | નાગલી | બાવતો | মারবা)₹ 84 – ₹ 453
- Highest Calcium among all millet.
- Helps increases haemoglobin (Red Blood Cells count)
- Provides natural cure for anaemia and sickle Cell Anaemia.
- Good food for lactating mother and pregnant women.
- Tryptophan in this will make you feel less hungry. Hence it can be a best weight loss food.
- Improves body tissues.
- Has Anti-Microbial properties.
- Used to make baby food in ancient days.
It is not advised for people with kidney stone problem or urinary problems.
For recipes please click on http://swarnaprashana.org/?s=Finger+Millet
Foxtail Millet – 1 kg ( திணை | ನವಣೆ | కొర్రలు | कांगणी | ककम | रेल | ਕਂਗਣੀ | નાગલી | બાવતો | कोद्रा | सावा | തിന | কাওন)₹ 120 – ₹ 648
- Good for lactation
- Helpful in nervous debilities and helps the growth of fetus.
- Rich in protein Mineral, Fiber, Vitamin B (especially B3, B6), Phosphorus, Calcium and iron.
- Low Glycemic index, helps control Blood sugar levels and improve heart
- Helps strengthen immune system.
- Gluten Free
For recipes please click on http://swarnaprashana.org/?s=Foxtail
This is the oldest and first millet of all. In the ancient Tamil script it says, Muruga was old, we visited Valli, She served him Foxtail food, consuming it, he turned young and married her. In other words, it is known to give high energy and anti ageing.
Kodo – 1 kg (வரகு | कोडेन |कोड़रा | കൂവരക് | ಹರಕ | ఆరికెలు | ఆరిక | ਕੋਡਰਾ | કોદ્રા | हल्वि | কাওন)₹ 120 – ₹ 648
- Helps in blood purification and normalises quality of blood.
- Rich in Antioxidant (polyphenols), Tryptophan, Magnesium, Phoshorus, Calcium, Vitamin B and Maganese.
- Helps controls diabetics and arthritics.
- Reduce cancer risk, due to rich in phytochemicals & phytate.
- Effective weight reduction.
- Cures constipation.
- Overcome skin discords, improves skin and muscle tone.
- It helps to reduce knee & joint pains.
- Improves menstrual disorders.
- It reduces nervous disorders especially in eyes.
It has 7 layer of bran. Originated from africa and still it is the main food.
Little Millet – 1 kg (சாமை | ചാമ | ಸಾಮೆ | ಸಾವೇ | सावा | हल्वि | वारि | శమ | శమలు | कुटकी | शव | ਕੋਡਰਾ | সামান্য)₹ 120
- Cures stomach related problems.
- Cures impotency and increases sperm count.
- Best Replacement for Polished Rice.
- Low triglycerides and glycemic index.
- Rich in Vitamin B, protein, Fibre, Amino Acid, Icon and Minerals.
- Best for Infants from 7 month.
- Improves Digestion.
For recipes please click on http://swarnaprashana.org/?s=Little+Millet
Multi Millets Flour – 1 kg₹ 150 – ₹ 810
Highly Nutritious,good for diabetic. can use as alternative to rice,wheat.
Pearl Millet 1 kg (கம்பு | बाजरा | കംബം | ಸಜ್ಜಿ | శజ్జలు | बाज्रि | ਬਾਜਰਾ | બાજરી | বাজরা)Sale! ₹ 90 – ₹ 486
- Increases breast milk in lactating mothers.
- Helps in irregular menstrual cycles.
- It helps to reduce weight.
- Has unsaturated fats.
- Keeps the body cool.
- Helps to detoxification of blood, resolves foul odours of breath and sweat.
- Prevents constipation.
- Highest Iron among all millets.
- Rich in Vitamine B11. Important for the development of the fetus nervous system. Important to cure from tiredness and a lack of appetite.
- Good food for ulcer.
- Best among all Millets.
It is not advised for people having cold.
For recipes please click on http://swarnaprashana.org/?s=Pearl+Millet
Sorghum (Jowar) – 1 kg ( சோளம் | जोवर | ಜೋಳ | જુઆર | ਜੋਵਾਰ | ఝొన్న | जवारी | जाेंधळा | જાેવરી | જુવાર | ചോളം | জাব) Flour (Native variety)₹ 100
- Contains protein, the B vitamins, niacin, thiamin and vitamin B6, and several dietary minerals, including iron and manganese.
- Every 1-cup serving of jowar provides men with 38 percent of their recommended daily intake of thiamine and women with 41 percent of their daily thiamine requirement.
- Best replacement for horse food oats. As they have similar nutrition value.
- Helps to maintain heart, body weight and arthritis.
For recipes please click on http://swarnaprashana.org/?s=Sorghum
Showing all 8 results