Product description : Modern detergents are most often filled with chemicals which is harmful for skin and environment. The classic example in these recent times is the frothing of lakes in Bengaluru. The excessive use of chemicals used in the home care products is the cause. Let us do our part in conserving our environment by switching to natural and sustainable products.
This hand-made, chemical-free laundry liquid is made from Citrus extracts and nature’s fruit called Soapnut which has been used by our ancestors for cleaning purpose.
● Soapnuts have low sudsing, hence they produce very less foam which in turn reduces water consumption
● As it is hypoallergenic, it is very gentle on the skin and the fabric. Retains the shine and colour.
● Saves dry cleaning costs on silk and woolen wears.
● Ideal for washing baby clothes and cloth diapers.
● Very safe for the environment and skin-friendly.
● Free from artifical fragrance, lathering agents such SLES and bleaching chemicals.
● Naturally anti-septic and anti-microbial. Maintains hygiene.
- Directions for use:
1. Machine wash
● For 5-6kgs, use 40-80ml depending on the hardness of the water.
● For best results, use hot cycles or pre-soak the clothes.Using the washing machine in the noon time helps too as the water is heated in the pipes.
2. Bucket wash
● Pour the liquid into the bucket and open the tap to work up a rich lather.
● Soak clothes for 30mins and wash as usual
- 3. Other uses : Can be used as a handwash or toilet cleaners.
For using it as handwash, pour the liquid into an empty hand-wash bottle, add few drops of
essential oil of your choice and use.
- PLEASE SHAKE THE BOTTLE FOR EVERY USE
- STORE THE BOTTLE IN DARK PLACE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE