- Highest Calcium among all millet.
- Helps increases haemoglobin (Red Blood Cells count)
- Provides natural cure for anaemia and sickle Cell Anaemia.
- Good food for lactating mother and pregnant women.
- Tryptophan in this will make you feel less hungry. Hence it can be a best weight loss food.
- Improves body tissues.
- Has Anti-Microbial properties.
- Used to make baby food in ancient days.
It is not advised for people with kidney stone problem or urinary problems.
For recipes please click on http://swarnaprashana.org/?s=Finger+Millet