- Vetiver is a grass and it’s name is derived from Tamil name “Vetiver”
- Vetiver is native to India and both it’s leaves and roots have many health benefits.
- It’s roots are mainly used in home remedies.
- It act as a natural filter for Drinking water
- Vetiver water that is made by soaking the vetiver roots in water, as it is very fragrant.
- We also use vetiver in our traditional bath powders. Since vetiver is very fragrant and cooling, using bath powders made with it, cools the body and prevents heat rashes.
How to Use?
Put a small amount of Vetiver in water on night. Next morning the water is very tasty and you can feel your body is to be so cool. Put a set of roots in water and you can use it for a week.