It is an effective alternative to harsh chemicals such as bleach, phenyl, and other chemical solutions we typically use in households to wash our bathrooms, clean toilets, wipe our floors, tiles and other surfaces. It is prepared using fermenting the citrus peels. It is totally non-toxic, skin-friendly and environment friendly.
By using these, we are going chemical-free in maintaining our household and also saving the environment from harmful chemicals.
You will be doing more than a good deed by using this solution in our daily routine, when they flow into your drainage they clean up the sewage pipes too and you can be clog-free and it is said that, it can clean up a 1000 liters sewage water. Eliminates electromagnetic radiation, purifies groundwater and enriches the soil and contributes to the health and growth of plants.
How to Use
How to use
- Floor Cleaning- 1:10. 1 part of solution and 10 parts of water. (DO NOT USE over marble floor)
- Washbasin & Sink, any clog drain – Use undiluted solution and apply over the surface, leave it for 20 mins. scrub and wash with water later.
- Fruits and Vegetables – 3:10. 3 parts of solution and 10 parts of water.
- Car wash – 1:20. 1 part of solution and 20 parts of water.
- Face wash and cleanser – 1:2. 1 part of solution and 2 parts of water.
- For using it on wash basin/stove tops, pour it into a spray bottle so the cleaning surface can be covered evenly and avoid too much spillage.
P.S. For every use, please shake the bottle as there might be settlement of the residue. Also approx. 500 ml as we need to give 10% space in the bottle so even if gas build up is there , it will have some space.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.